TT courses offered by Cheryl Larden:
Vancouver – Langara College Continuing Studies
In person Therapeutic Touch classes held at Langara College will be on hold until the spring of 2021 at the earliest. I will continue to update you as information becomes available. Register on-line courses at 604-323-5322.
• The Art of Self-Compassion via ZOOM– Sunday, November 28, 2020, 9:30-5:00pm.
• TT Mentorship will resume for those students currently enrolled in the program. Dates to be confirmed are: June 6, July 11, and August 8, 2020. (These dates will appear on the event calendar when they are confirmed.)
• Continuing Explorations – tentative dates June 6, July 11, August 8, 2020. If there is interest this course will be offered online. This will be open to those that have completed TT Mentorship and/or those that have received TTRP status. If you are interested in learning to do Distance TT via ZOOM this will be a great opportunity for you. We will also be using the new BCTTNS TT documentation sheets. Again, it will be a good opportunity to get use to using them. If you are interested give me a call or an email and we will set it up. (These dates will appear on the event calendar when they are confirmed.)
Delta – North Delta Secondary
Classes held at North Delta Secondary will be on hold until the fall at the earliest. I will continue to update you as information becomes available.
If possible, with the COVID-19 precautions of the time, I am planning on going ahead and teaching the following courses through my home in South Langley (near 200th Street and 30th Avenue). Class size will be limited to 6 people. To register email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-510-0190.
• Foundations of Therapeutic Touch (formerly TT Level 1) – September 19 & 20, 2020, 10:00-5:00pm both days.
• Transpersonal Nature of Therapeutic Touch (formerly TT Level 2 with some elements of TT Level 3) – October 24 & 25, 2020, 9:00 – 5:30pm both days.
• Application of the Inner Processes of Therapeutic Touch (formerly TT Level 3 and advanced) – November 8, 14, 15, 2020, 9:30-5:00pm, all three days.